Conduct of Supplementary Mid-Semester Examinations, First Semester, 2020/2021
We wish to inform Lecturers and students that supplementary mid-semester examinations on General Courses for students who, for justifiable reasons, could not take part in the said examinations shall be conducted from Friday April 9, 2021 to Sunday, April 11, 2021. The examination will be conducted via virtual mode on the UEW-LMS platform.
The following guidelines shall guide the conduct of the examinations:
- Lecturers for the respective General Courses will identify students who, for justifiable reasons, were unable to write or will have to rewrite the examination.
- A generated list of the identified students should be submitted to the Students Records Office (SRO)/IT Directorate via firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 1st April, 2021. Copies of the list should also be submitted to the Coordinator of the respective General Courses as well as the Office of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor.
- The identified students will be informed of the opportunity granted to them to participate in the supplementary examination.
- On the due date for examinations, only the affected students will have access to the LMS platform for the purpose of writing the examination.
- Please, all affected Lecturers and students are to take note and act, accordingly.
The timetable for the examinations can be downloaded from the link below: