VODAFONE GHANA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
Applications are now opened for the 2017/2018 Vodafone Scholar Project.
The 3-year scholarship scheme will identify female students with high academic grades but low financial or economic resources to study Science’s ICT, and mathematics courses at the University of Education, Winneba.
This forms part of Vodafone’s efforts to increase students’ engagement in studying in any of the above courses in Ghana.
To be eligible, applicants must be;
- Ghanaian residents in Ghana at the time of the application
- Year 1 students of the University of Education, Winneba studying any of the above courses at UEW
- Engaged in one or more extra-curricular activity in the University
- Not on a different scholarship
- Demonstrating steady progression in their academic work
- Able to demonstrate a clear financial need for the scholarship
Interested applicants should pick registration forms at UEW Gender offices:
Winneba North Campus: Room 219/ 207 Pecku Annex
Kumasi Campus: College Registrar’s Office
Mampong Campus: Gender Desk Office
Deadline: Applications open from September 18, 2017 to October 20, 2017
Application forms submitted later than this date will be rejected.
Contact: 0241584938/ +233263776049
Ghana Managed by