A. Programme Description
The objective of the programme is to train counsellors who would provide the youth with basic knowledge with which they can learn more about themselves and their environments so that they can take self committed decisions and make intelligent choices within societal limits.
B. Target Group
The programme is for:
• Other educational leaders
• Guidance Counsellors
• Religious leaders
• Public and civil servants
C. Job Prospects
Graduates from the programme can be employed by:
• The Ghana Education Service
• Other Educational Institutions
• Government and private agencies
• The churches and communities for counselling services
D. Entry Requirements
i. A Higher National Diploma or its equivalence from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
ii. Must pass an interview.